Thermoplastics are a welding method in which two plastics are welded together due to the friction and heat generated by the surface molecules under the action of ultrasonic vibration.
Note for welding of thermoplastics:
A. The tongue and tongue design ensures convenient alignment during the welding cycle.
B. The welding wire is designed to be slender, but there must be enough meltable material to fuse the welding surface. The specific design method depends on what kind of workpiece equipment is used for welding. Welding pressure, vibration amplitude and other parameters are adjustable to ensure that the welding head can contact the welding surface and apply pressure. The lower workpiece is the pressure-receiving part and is placed in the bottom mold without moving. The welding head produces high-frequency ultrasonic waves, which makes the upper workpiece heat and vibrate, so that it can fuse with the lower workpiece. After the welding head stops vibrating, the pressure is maintained to cool the melting position. The entire welding time is mostly less than one second.
|Model||FU 2025 P||PTS-2000||DS 300||DS 400|
|Frequency||15-35 KHZ||15-40 KHZ||15-20 KHZ||15-40 KHZ|
|Pressure||0.1-1.0 MPA||0.1-1.0 MPA||0.1-1.0 MPA||0.1-1.0 MPA|
|Welding route||100 mm||75-100 mm||100 mm||75-100 mm|
|Output time||0.01-9.99 S||0.01-9.99 S||0.01-9.99 S||0.01-9.99 S|
|Time / ground / ressure mode||Time / ground / ressure mode||Time / ground / ressure mode|
|Lifting method||Linear slide electric lifting system||Linear slide electric lifting system|
|Intelligent management||Amplitude/Quality/Data/Safety Management||Amplitude/Quality/Data/Safety Management||Amplitude/Quality/Data/Safety Management||Amplitude/Quality/Data/Safety Management|
|weight||85 KG||120 KG||350 KG||100 KG|
|Generator circuit||Digital intelligent auto frequency tracking / Circuit constant voltage||Digital intelligent automatic frequency tracking||Digital intelligent automatic frequency tracking||Digital intelligent automatic frequency tracking|
|Control mode||Button/External Control Mode||Button/External Control Mode||Button/External Control Mode||Button/External Control Mode|
|language||Chinese/ English||Chinese/ English||Chinese/ English||Chinese/ English|
|Safety management||password protection||password protection||password protection||password protection|
|Operation interface||10 Inch external touch screen||7 Inch external touch screen||4.3Inch external touch screen||4.3Inch external touch screen|
|Feature||USB data export/welding record/data statistics||USB data export/welding record/
|welding record/data statistics||welding record/data statistics|
For all application markets, ultrasonic welding has its unique advantages-fast, efficient, clean and firm, and has won recognition from all walks of life.
- Automobile: (Traffic industry) Ultrasound can be controlled by computer programs to weld large and irregular workpieces such as bumpers, front and rear doors, lamps, brake lights, etc. With the development of high-grade roads, more and more reflectors are welded by ultrasonic.
- Home appliances: Through appropriate adjustments, it can be used for: portable fluorescent lampshade, steam ironing door, TV shell, recording, sound machine transparent panel, power rectifier, TV shell screw fixing seat, mosquito lamp shell, washing machine dehydration tank, etc. Sealed, strong and beautiful household appliances.
- Packing: The sealing of the hose and the connection of the special packing belt.
- Toy industry: Because of the use of ultrasonic technology to make products clean, efficient and firm, it eliminates the use of screws, adhesives, glue or other auxiliary products, reduces production costs, and greatly enhances the competitiveness of enterprises in the market.
- Electronics: Use automation scheme design to enable users to achieve large-scale production while ensuring product quality requirements.
- Other commercial uses: Ultrasonic equipment can be used from communication equipment, computer industry, printing equipment to audio and video products, etc.